Tuesday, June 14, 2011

IceyPick -- Blurb it (ATU)


Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)


Cover Review

Well lets just say this cover is AMAZING.
I love the the color scheme and the positions of the faces of Elder and Amy.
The stars just tie everything up in one nice little package.
I know a lot of reviewers have complained that the cover makes it look like a romance and that this isn't true.
For me personally I don't care because it just makes the book so much more mysterious and appealing to the eye.
Plus Beth Revis earned bonus points with me because she included an extra cover that was plain but very informative of where the setting is.
I really enjoyed the font size and style it was different but very eye catching in a good way.
( I adore that she didn't put a SUPER SIZED quote right dab in the middle of her book that really just irks me and tastefully put it at the bottom).

5/5 



No comments:

Post a Comment